We are now offering 1 year digital subscriptions to Velocity RC Magazine for just $9.99/year. All you have to do is click the subscribe button and you will receive the current issue immediately and when a new Issue is available an email is sent so you can download the newest issue immediately! That’s 50% off a year of the best RC Magazine, digital or print! Velocity RC Magazine is 1/3 the price and 3-times the content of all other RC Magazines. That’s a deal itself, but now at a killer low price for the year there is no reason to wait.
What you get–
• 10 digital issues of the world’s best RC Magazine starting with the current edition.
• Download the magazine to your MAC/PC – You keep the file forever. No special downloads.
• IPAD/TABLET link – Our magazine works on all tablets and iPhone. You just click the link from the confirmation email and save it to your tablet and it’s there for browsing. (Internet required for tablet browsing).
• Tuning With Adam Drake –An in-depth look at ride height
• King Series – Tools every tool should have
• Off-Road Wings – Ruona Talks Aero
• Jilles Groskamp – World Champ chat and his setup
• Dyno Tested – OS Engines .21 XZ-B
• Install Electronics for the first time
• Airbrush Anatomy – Make it spray
• Race Results from around the world
• Win – You are entered to win prizes when you buy!
• Team Associated B4.2 FT
• Vaterra RC Kemora RTR
• Team Associated ProLite 4×4 RTR
• Traxxas Nitro Slash
• Viper R/C – VXT8
• Protek R/C –Radio Case
• LRP –Soldering Station
If that wasn’t enough, you also get; world-renowned editorial, more action than NY subway, news from the industry, strange pictures from the staff, videos you produced, pictures of our readers rides, and all the energy that RC delivers. We put the CONTENT in RC. This issue tips the scales at 156 pages! No other form of RC delivers that much content. Subscribe and it’s just $9.99 for 10 issues, making this a better deal than a free coffee.
*Subscriptions are through PAYPAL’s auto renewal feature. Cancelling the auto-pay before the first billing cycle will cause subscription delivery delays.